Pay your invoices here! Enter in the amount you owe then go through the simple purchasing process. And if you have any questions, use the walkthrough tutorial linked above.
Klein Graphics Project Agreement (September 2016)
1. Authorization: Client hereby authorizes Klein Graphics to be engaged as an independent contractor for the specific purpose of designing products and services including publications, printed materials, websites, email, social media and eCommerce.
2. Development: Client is responsible for the validity and accuracy of information furnished, and required to secure the rights to use editorial, images and products advertised. Klein Graphics takes no legal responsibility for information that is published without permission, or information that contains errors or has been published with errors.
3. Use: All products created for the client, by Klein Graphics, will be, under the terms of this contract, the sole property of the client and may be used for their specific business development for perpetuity. This includes custom photography, logos, video, printed materials, and design creations. Klein Graphics and its subcontractors retain the right to display graphics and other design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios, unless work is deemed of a proprietary nature by the client. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs remain the property of their respective owners.
4. Assignment of Design Project: Klein Graphics reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this Design Project to insure that the terms of this agreement are met as well as timely completion.
5. Copyrights and Trademarks: The Client unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Klein Graphics for inclusion in the Design Project are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, or that they are in the public domain, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify and defend Klein Graphics and its subcontractors from any liability, including legal costs, claims or suits.
6. Electronic Commerce Laws: The Client agrees that the Client is solely responsible for complying with any laws, taxes, and tariffs applicable in their process of conducting business and selling products and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Klein Graphics and its subcontractors.
7. Payments: Payments are to be made based on the terms of agreement. All payments will be made in U.S. Dollars.
Purchase of products and services from Klein Graphics implies agreement with the terms and conditions outlined here.Klein Graphics / 1465 Civic Court, Suite 610, Concord, CA 94520 / office- 925-674-3680 / email: email@example.com